Friday, December 17, 2010

It's time to come clean.

I am addicted to crafts.

I love anything crafty and I would love to have my own craft store, though I think I would use all the stock myself.  For starters I am working on selling my jewelry online.

I am addicted to chain maille at the moment.  I had to put my knitting aside as my 2 year old thought that it was heaps of fun to keep unravelling on me.  I am currently making Christmas presents for everyone out of chain maille so pics will come after Christmas as well as some instructions.

My aim with this blog is to share my passion for crafts as well as posting patterns and ramblings about my creative processes and hope to inspire and be inspired.

For starters I must share this little gem that I came across today.  Crochet Baby Dragons. I cant wait to make some after christmas.  I think they are super cute and I am sure my kids will love them, especially my daughter when she gets a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment